December 21, 2012

Nobis Meredith Review

Before I bought this jacket I had a hard time looking for pictures or detailed reviews so I decided to write one up! This jacket is the Meredith and is filled with canadian duck down. The brand is by Nobis and I believe it's by the makers of Canada Goose. THIS JACKET IS LIKE WEARING A DUVET COVER. SO COMFY!!


Front and Back (w.&w/o flash)

The Hood is detatchable as well as just the coyote fur ruff. There is a wire within the fur ruff to shape the hood around your face however you like. There is also a fleece inner hood which is super warm and soft but I take it off since I don't find it necessary.
 
The Jacket is closed by a 2-way zipper which can be a bit annoying to zip up since the jacket is long and zipping it is a bit of a pain in the butt but nothing big. Also the zipper cover is magnetic unlike other jackets (like my TNA and i think the CG) which are buttons.
Inside the jacket there's a pocket to store the fleece hood. I tried it and couldn't figure out a way to fold the hood that it doesn't poke into my back. Overall it feels awkward so I just leave it at home. 
 
Logo Patch is on the left arm. The Sleeves have a thumb hole, just wanted to point that out :)
On to the pockets! Starting with the outside pockets, the upper front pockets are fleece lined and super warm. My only complaint is that it's a snap closuring unlike my TNA bomber which was magnetic. The front bottom pockets are super deep and I have no problem slipping my phone, keys etc in the pocket. I don't even have to undo the button. Aside from the button there is nothing keeping the pocket closed. Also fleece lined and super cushy. The last pocket os the pocket on the inside. Typical inside pocket, nothing special. (Phone for size comparison)

Also I seem to compare this to my TNA so i might do a review on that also. I hope you enjoyed this review and I'm happy if it even helps one person in their decision :)